1st LOD, Operation Risk Analyst, Operations, Banking, Contract, £80k P - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Working for a top Bank in London, you'll be from a 1st Line of Defence, Operation Risk Analyst background, with experience in maintaining operation risk workflows, within a background of banking.
The role involves assisting, developing and facilitating in operation risk at a 1st LOD level, assigning tasks and mitigating risk of an incident or error occurring.
- Facilitating and developing operation risk and control of assessments.
- Reviewing operational risk of new products with impacts on operation processing.
- Analyse incidents, error and exceptional processing whilst mitigating operational risk.
- Risk assessment engagement, relating to Operational process change management.
- Support operational line management with the coordination and communication across the EMEA region.
- Administer support on management of outsourcing operations.
- Assisting and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Engaging and assisting key stakeholders.
- Background in a banking organisation at 1st LOD level
- Proficient operation risk experience.
- Key understanding of process flows in a banking operation risk environment.
- Working in a risk averse organisation, suggesting process improvements and risk reduction measures.
- Strength in analytical, documentation, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory environment.
- Able to work off own initiative and team working skills
If you're an individual from a 1st LOD operation risk and control background within banking, with operation risk, control assessment, workflow processing and 1st LOD operation risk process skills and looking to work for a leading bank, then Apply Now