2nd Charge Loan Adviser - Horwich, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL6 5
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals from a regulated background who would either like to become CeMap qualified Or who already have fullCeMap.
As a 2nd Charge Loan Adviser you will benefit from a start off basic salary of £23,500k Rising to £25,500k (Upon completion of CeMap) + Uncapped Bonus
Ongoing investment and support from to all staff ! Excellent opportunities available once you have gained experience and are able to preform at the expected levels. You will be continuous rewarded for excellent performance, resulting in a ongoing competitive salary increase.
What we're looking for?
- Do you have experience within working within a regulatory framework?
- Could you identify the most appropriate loan by working with a wide range of lenders?
- Can you forge strong relationships between lenders and customers?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment which requires excellent organisation skills?
- You must be an excellent communicator who's confident but also be a great listener.
What can we offer you?
- Paid CeMap Qualification
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
- NO COLD CALLING
- 22 days' holiday entitlement-Rises to 25 through length of service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Secure Free Parking
- Full 121 intense training programmes.
- Bright, Spacious Offices
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus:
- Bupa Medical Insurance.
- Busy, Social events calendar
About the role
As a Secured Loan Advisor, it will be your job to speak to customers that come in via various introducer's (no cold calling) ensuring you sell the most appropriate solution to suit the customer's needs.You will Work to strict KPIs and weekly targets, using scripts to guide the customer through their options.
If you feel that this is the role for you then dont delay and apply today !