3rd Party Supplier Management/Oversight Manager - London, United Kingdom,
3rd Party Supplier Management/Oversight Manager
£50 - 65kpa + really strong pension + bonus circa 10%
Flexible working routines/ working from home
My exciting market leading client is seeking a 3rd Party Supplier Management/Oversight Manager for their new division based in London.
You'll be experienced in engaging and overseeing 3rd party relationships with suppliers, developing controls, and ensuring first class delivery and service. This is an exciting opportunity to bring all of your experience to a brand new environment - building a new banking propositions.
- Successfully delivery of the Third Party Conduct Oversight Framework. Identify and size risks, agree the level of oversight for each, and document the required controls.
- Undertake Third Party Conduct Risk Management activities.
- Develop strategy and presentations to communicate the Third Party oversight agenda and performance.
- Develop and monitor robust MI and KPIs, providing insightful commentary and key trends for the senior management team.
- Implement oversight plans, ensuring conduct across all third parties.
- Use the latest technology and advances in data management to be an innovative industry leader.
- Develop initiatives with 3rd party providers, improving customer conduct positions.
- Build and deliver effective governance meetings.
Skills & experience required
- Experienced in overseeing 3rd parties and suppliers in a regulated environment
- Used to monitoring and reporting on service level agreements, identifying trends and risks
- 3rd party risk and risk reporting experience
- Financial Services regulation experience desirable; albeit supplier management in an IT or Telco's environment with strong cloud/software as a service experience would be advantageous as well.
- Be used to taking business risk decisions
- Can work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills across all levels
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.