ABL Valuation and Advisory - Associate Director - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
ABL Valuation and Advisory - Associate Director
An award-winning firm of business asset advisors are seeking a Senior Associate/Director level candidate to join their successful and expanding asset based lending & structured advisory department as an Associate Director.
Involved at a senior level with Inventory Valuations, Plant & Machinery Valuations, Debt Advisory and Management and Accounts Receivable Surveys, key duties will include:
- Conduct onsite and office based due diligence for both Inventory Valuations and Accounts Receivable Audit Surveys;
- Valuation Analysis for ABL Inventory Revolving Facilities;
- Audits and Eligibility Surveys for ABL Debtor Funding Lines;
- Debt Management and Pre-Insolvency Service Offering for IPs and Lenders
- Site Inspections, variance testing analysis by way of test counting of inventory and sample plant verification where appropriate on fleets such as contract plant, rail plant hire, commercial truck and trailer fleets and so forth
- Fieldwork analysis will include site visits
- Client interaction liaising with business development directors/managers, credit/underwriting, relationship managers on existing and new business portfolio.
- Assisting development of the department with client interaction with view to developing existing contacts, experience and sector leads for income and fee generation to add to pipeline and existing business streams development new too where necessary and possible - IP, Debt Advisory/Management/Collect Out
- To accept instructions and provide financial and asset data analysis, information, research, draft reports or other deliverables as requested. To provide such information to required deadlines.
- To ensure compliance with legal and any applicable RICS / financial requirements.
Salary £40,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience plus attractive benefits package and supportive, progressive working environment