AML Officer - Partner Due Diligence and Monitoring - London, United Kingdom,
AML Officer - FinTech - Based London Bridge - £40-50k plus up to 20% bonus and stock options
Great opportunity to join a high growth FinTech operating in the payments space, based in central London as an AML Officer conducting due diligence on partners globally and monitoring / audits across America, EMEA and APAC regions (minimal travel, under 10%).
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work on the global stage and join a rapidly growing FinTech company making a real impact on the lives of people in developed and emerging markets:
- Onboard Payment Service Providers, Banks and other regulated and non-regulated companies
- Conduct corporate research on legal entities using WorldCheck, Graydon etc. as well as in official government records and other public websites and evaluate the client risk
- Communicate with clients and partners to gather information on beneficial ownership or regarding missing documentation
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and audits on existing partners
- Escalate, monitor, and help to resolve any issues
To apply for this role you will need in depth financial crime / AML / KYC experience from the FinTech, start up, challenger bank, or payments industries and should have exposure to PSD2, the 4th AML Directive and possibly Wire Transfer Regulations 2 ( WTR2 ). You will also need good exposure to payments products and experience dealing with complex or high risk corporate structures. French, Spanish, or Mandarin language skills are desirable but not essential.