ASSISTANT CREDIT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL BANKING - London, United Kingdom,
ASSISTANT CREDIT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL BANKING
£40k + BENS + BONUS
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in the Central London for an Assistant Credit Manager to join their Risk Management department. The successful candidate will be responsible developing and maintaining the Bank's Credit Risk Management Framework and will be responsible for undertaking regular reviews of the first line credit risk function and over -viewing credit quality and standards. To be considered for this role, candidates must have a high level of Credit Risk Analysis skillsgained within a commercial / consumer bank.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
- Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measure
- Perform credit analysis on new lending requests
- Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department.
- Provide guidance and training to junior members of the team
This successful candidate will have minimum 5 years banking Commercial / Business banking experience. A high level of credit risk analysis skills is essential. Candidates must be degree educated.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.