ASSISTANT MANAGER - LOAN DOCUMENTATION (LMA) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
ASSISTANT MANAGER - LOAN DOCUMENTATION (LMA)
To £60k + bens + bonus
A Central London-based international Banking Group is seeking to strengthen their Loan Services team with the addition of an Assistant Manager. You will be responsible for reviewing loan documentation within the specified timeframe as required to meet business needs (adopting the LMA format); as well as supporting the manager with the day-to-day management of the team.
Duties to include:
- Attending to loan documentation in the LMA format, including reviewing loan agreements, inter-creditors agreements, security documents, legal opinion and fee letters, etc. ensuring that the terms are in compliance with approved credit proposal
- Liaising with external legal counsel, building monitor and other professional advisors throughout the loan documentation process with terms as per approved credit proposal
- Preparing / reviewing standard offer letters ensuring that the terms are in compliance with approved credit proposal
- Registering new offer letter on monitoring report, monitoring return of signed offer letters; preparing report on bi-weekly basis advising non-return of offer letters and outstanding fees
- Checking and ensuring that offer letters and other documents returned by Borrower are executed
- Handling fee payments and invoices on banking systems; preparing pre-drawdown checklist
- Monitoring outstanding items (e.g. conditions subsequent, original copy of offer letter, certificate of legal validity etc.) after drawdown from time to time
- Contributing to the maintenance of legal updates and templates
- Monitoring and supervising Loan Documentation Associate to perform all tasks in relation to Loan Documentation properly and in a timely manner
- Constantly striving to improve team performance
- Training and Competence - identifying training needs; providing regular feedback and coaching to ensure maximum potential is achieved
- Ensuring own personal development objectives are achieved
Applicants MUST have sound experience of loan documentation gained within a major banking environment (adopting the LMA format) and candidates must be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.