ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - COMMERCIAL BANKING (MANDARIN) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in Central London for a Assistant RM to supporting the Relationship Directors with their book of corporate / syndicated loans. The successful candidate will be responsible for a building long lasting customer relationships and managing the overall credit risks, performing analysis on target companies relating to business, industry, strategy and financials. To be considered for this role, candidates must have strong Credit Analysis skills (preparing credit applications) and will be educated to a degree level. Fluent Mandarin language skills are essential.
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure the 'know your customer' compliance requirement is met
- Prepare credit facility proposals
- Develop new business opportunities and contacts
- Submit customer's credit facility proposal in a timely manner an ensure the facility drawdown process is coordinated with all concerned parties
- Establish good relationships with other intermediaries
- Prepare credit reviews on a regular basis
- Supervision of junior members of staff
This successful candidate will possess Chinese language skills, educated to degree level and will have minimum 3 years banking Commercial / Syndicated lending experience with a strong Credit background.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.