ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (CANTONESE / MANDARIN) - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an International Banking group in Manchester for an Assistant RM to supporting the Relationship Directors with their book of commercial / business loans. The successful candidate will responsible for a building long lasting customer relationships, managing the overall credit risks, performing analysis on target companies relating to business, industry, strategy and financials. To be considered for this role, candidates must speak Mandarin and Cantonese fluently, and will possess strong Credit Analysis skills (preparing credit applications) and will be educated to a degree level.
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure the 'know your customer' compliance requirement is met
- Prepare credit facility proposals
- Develop new business opportunities and contacts
- Submit customer's credit facility proposal in a timely manner an ensure the facility drawdown process is coordinated with all concerned parties
- Establish good relationships with other intermediaries
- Prepare credit reviews on a regular basis
- Supervision of junior members of staff
This successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will have minimum 3 years commercial banking experience with a strong Credit background.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.