AVP - Assistant Manager in Commercial Payments - Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
AVP - Assistant Manager in Commercial Payments
Up to £75,000
This company is one of the largest retail banks in the country and has a strong presence in both the U.K and U.S. They have a strong core business with exciting opportunities that are supported by their energetic and passionate group, all focusing on achieving their goals and ambitions. You will unique exposure to a company that provides diversification by business line, geography and customer, heightening financial resilience and contributing to the delivery of consistent returns through the life cycle.
In This role you will be given the exciting opportunity to develop an all-inclusive risk management strategy across multiple platforms. You will be using the leading data management tools, e.g. SAS and SQL, to harness key expertise in risk management, data analytics and stakeholder management to create a strong data vision that will enhance the management of risk across the portfolio. In this role you will be:
- Utilising data from a rang of different sources both internally and externally.
- Define, articulate, build and implement a data strategy, through SAS, that allows the risk team to leverage all data sets available across new payment methodologies and markets
- Provide fully insightful data and strategy to allow the team to be fully in control of risk whilst also making critical data available for monitoring across the whole credit risk life cycle using SAS and SQL
- Deliver data management solutions
- Produce high quality MI and reporting to senior management and management forums to provide clear and accurate portfolios
- Assist in collating and analysing information to support key risk projects
Key skills & Requirements
- Experience in Financial services
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong and provable SAS and SQL skills
- Advanced background in data analysis using SAS ans SQL
- Background in Credit Risk/Risk Analytics
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.