Accounts Receivable Assistant & Credit Control - London, United Kingdom,
Are you immediately available candidate who is looking for a new challenge? My Client are looking for credit controller to join their team.
My Client are FMCG business based in West London .
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Assist with month-end closing
The Successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy.
You will get pension,health care package and 25 days holiday.