Administrative Support - Financial Services - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, CB1
Granite Coast is a well-established Financial Services Company, based in Cambridgeshire. They are a friendly, close-knit team, operating a niche business providing bespoke independent financial advice to individuals.
We are now looking for a new recruit to join their lovely Client Services team; to provide additional support to the team and its valued clients.
Working within the Client Services team, the main purpose of your role will be to support the Financial Advisers and the Project Manager and provide a responsive, professional service to existing and prospective clients. You'll be responsible for a range of varied, interesting duties such as...
- Arranging and preparing for client meetings, including producing portfolio valuations and client meeting packs
- Issuing letters of authority and scheduling the return of policy information
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- New business processing, including inputting new business proposals to the back office system
- Undertaking fund switches on the instruction of the client
- Dealing with ad hoc client instructions, e.g. change of address
- Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with clients
- Ensuring all correspondence is scanned to the client file in a timely manner
- Maintaining up to date client information and files on the back-office system in line with compliance procedures
- Producing client annual review documents
- Checking work completed by other team members
- Understanding regulatory rules and guidance and how this applies to the advice process
- Dealing with pension transfers
- Providing full administrative support including photocopying, scanning and filing, answering the telephone and dealing with all enquiries
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of working within a similar environment. You will have good knowledge of FCA regulations, will be confident with your knowledge of MS Office (proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel) and will have excellent attention to detail. We would love to find someone with some form of Financial Services Qualifications - ideally with a few exams already passed towards your CII Diploma in regulated Financial Planning!
Familiarity of the Adviser Office CRM system would be advantageous, as would experience of working with client management and task management databases to update and maintain records - however, this is not essential.
We are looking for someone highly organised with the ability to plan time, manage and prioritise tasks with the ability to work independently, as well as part of the team. Someone who is confident, clear and able to follow through when talking to Providers; self-motivated with a desire to pursue or continue your training towards qualifications, keen to further your financial services career and ready for the new challenge ahead!
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for then contact Danielle today for a full job description and for details of how to apply.