Administrator - Banking and Finance - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Administrator - Banking and Finance
What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world's largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big 4'), is looking for people to join the administrative support team on a financial review project.
After training, you will be given responsibility to manage assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, in line with FCA objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Rate: £90 per day
- Work pattern: Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Start dates: May intakes
- Duration: Until December 2019
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Research, gather and present data relevant to the customer complaint using in-house systems to log and allocate cases for review
- Ensure the complaint handling process is complete and sufficient data has been gathered to ensure full investigation can be completed
- Gather information to deadlines and quality standards whilst maintaining customer outcomes
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Understanding of the products against which PPI complaints are made
- Ensure early identification and escalation of risks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Relevant general banking experience internal or externally
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now or call our Resourcing Team on