Administrator - Banking - Barnton, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CW8
My client is a highly regarded Wealth Management organisation who are experiencing a period of considerable growth and they have exciting plans for the future. Due to their ongoing expansion they have an opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their Banking division.
About the Role
- Ensure all cash transactions are processed timely and accurately and in accordance with CASS regulations and to monitor suspicious activity.
- Complete tasks/processes including cheque banking, cheque and BACS submissions and rejections, CHAPS payments, Direct Debit receipts, funding executions, cash adjustments, client payments.
- Process orders and reconcile holdings.
- Administer and reconcile accounts.
- Monitor suspicious activity.
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- Inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Previous Financial Services experience, specifically in a Wealth Management business,
- would be a great advantage, as would experience in working with investment products and 'platforms.'
The company offers a competitive salary, flexible benefits including annual bonus and generous holiday entitlement. This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately