Administrator - Financial Planning - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
An IFA practice based in Reading has an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join their team.
This is a key role within the organisation and the successful candidate will provide administrative and reception support in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
The role will encompass a range of duties including business processing, client servicing, general administration, housekeeping and reception duties.
- Ensure that all business documentation is processed accurately and efficiently, and in a compliant manner to the firm's standards.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures.
- Record fees and produce Client Invoices
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses to clients (progress chasing).
- Send letters of authority and gather accurate information.
- Produce weekly Pipeline figures for Advisers
- Provide friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries.
- Create and maintain accurate client records and prepare client documentation
- Answering the telephone.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Meet and greet visitors
- First line to answer incoming calls
- General housekeeping duties
- Microsoft Word, Excel and electronic diary management (Outlook) experience
- Relevant experience of working within a financial planning environment.
- Knowledge of AO desirable
- Advanced Excel skills desirable
- Knowledge of Financial Services Products desirable
- Experience working as an administrator
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact John Lawrie