Administrator - Investments and Wealth Management - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL50
Administrator - Investments and Wealth Management
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 DoE
Our prestigious Wealth Management client is looking for an Administrator with a background in the Financial Services industry ideally to join their Cheltenham team.
The role will be to assist with the day to day administration for the team, and provide support to senior colleagues dealing with various tasks.
This would be a perfect role for an Administrator, who is looking for an entry into the world of Wealth and Investments, who is keen to forge a career and develop professionally.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with Financial Advisers and clients
- Prepare and process all new client documentation and any amendments
- Monitor transfer of assets/cash from other institutions
- General record keeping and electronic filing
- ISA subscriptions and transfers
- Liaise with colleagues in Business Support regarding administration of client accounts
- Adhere to Conduct Risk standards
- Previous administration experience is essential, ideally within Financial Services but full-training will be provided
- Accuracy, numeracy and excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of business processes and procedures relevant to the role
- Take accountability for your own work and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Be confident when engaging with others
- Willing to work to obtain qualifications relevant to the role ideally
- Keen to learn and not afraid to challenge
This is a Monday to Friday 09:00 till 17:00 position, on a full-time, permanent basis. Full training will be provided with on-going support to learn, develop and grow professionally.
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.