Administrator - Wealth Management - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, B60
Our client is a Chartered Financial Planning business with offices in Bromsgrove.
Their current requirement is for a Financial Services Administrator to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Paraplanners and Financial Advisers. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Daily duties will include;
- To support Financial Planner
- Pro actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career.