Administrator - Wealth Management - Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB1
Our Client are a well established and prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers who operate from three offices across Lancashire.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Administrator to join their Wealth Management team based in Blackburn.
The successful candidate will be providing a professional and effective administrative service to new and existing clients and contributing to the company's values, by providing a professional, timely and effective support service.
Daily responsibilities will include;
- Undertake administrative duties in the wealth management department
- Deal with all post for the wealth management department
- Update databases for permanent/client contact data
- Set up new clients using various software applications
- Draft routine correspondence for the wealth management team
- Assist in the organisation of seminars and other events on or off our premises.
- Act as a point of contact on the telephone for our clients and to arrange client meetings.
- Assist with the processing of investments and pension schemes
- Extract information from our providers - investment houses, platform providers and insurance companies.
- Play an active part in projects (such as the installation of new computer applications) arising from time to time in a fast growing financial services company.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Experience of working in a similar role and processing New Business Applications in relation to Pensions & Investments
- Experience of dealing with high levels of Administration
- Excellent team-worker
Our Client is looking for a self-driven, passionate individual who has the ability multi task and prioritise effectively within a professional busy environment.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9250