Adviser Relationship Manager - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Our client, a leading independent financial advisor, based in Birmingham, is currently hiring for an Adviser Relationship Manager to lead a team of Advisers across a region. Be responsible for and take ownership of the revenue target for the team and provide Advisers with the support, direction, motivation coaching, mentoring and guidance to achieve revenue target.
- Contribute to and own the sales strategy for division, meet and exceed targets
- Develop the sales budget for the Advisers, present to NSMD
- Understand the advice proposition and process
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the compliance department to ensure that all activities undertaken by the Advisers meet with compliance procedures and processes.
- Provide meaningful MI and a written report to NSMD on a monthly basis for presentation to Executive Team
- Review the client bank on a regular basis and ensure it is managed effectively, ensuring TCF
- Encourage and assist Advisers in growing target client numbers, by understanding each Advisers motivators and training needs
- Build a highly effective team of Advisers, maintain retention by building lasting, trusting relationships with the Advisers
- Expand network of Advisers to build a bank of talented Advisers to assist with recruitment
- Set clear business objectives, manage workflows, staff resources and deadlines to ensure organisational/departmental objectives are met
- Set goals, objectives, develop and maximise potential
- Achieve organisational, operational and personal objectives, whilst demonstrating the companies values and core competencies
- Undertake regular, appropriate and timely CPD activity to demonstrate ongoing competence in relevant industry knowledge and skills
- Take action quickly under pressure, can cope with change, inspire others to follow in the pursuit of the values and goals of the company
- Work under own direction, initiate and generate activity
- Multi-site management experience
- Used to working in a fast changing environment
- Broad awareness of regulation with the financial services industry
- Effective self-management, proactive
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 09:00am-17:30pm. This position is Regional Based - with travel as required to meet role requirements
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.