Analyst - Back-Office Banking/ Loans experience - London, United Kingdom,
A new vacancy has come through from a leading Investment Bank for a Back Office Analyst with Loans experience with a starting of Salary of £38k - £42k.
The client are predominately seeking a candidate with a minimum of 1+ years' experience in a back office position dealing with loans/producing notices/calculating fees.
The location is central London near Bank station.
· Analyse the Transmission Sheet & associated Loans documentation in order to be able to provide opinion on the technical operational clauses of the contract.
· Capture and maintain the static data into LMT
· Maintain and update the Eboni Loans portal
· Registration of the Mitigants in Mihos and the Commitments in FA.
· Ensure that a high level of interaction and communication is maintained with the Platform and Middle Office to ensure full knowledge of developments in all Facilities
· Advise all parties of decisions or events within the life of the Loan
o Drawdowns, Rollovers (increase/decrease), Repayments, Prepayments, rate fixes, utilisations, fee booking, silent sub participations
· Daily control of Loans activity including anomaly investigation
· Receipt of Notices, authentication of signatures for upload to Eboni Portal
· Check all drawdown requests
· Provide information relating to drawing requests
· Maintain control of drawing documentation
· Check prepayment terms and conditions
· Review fund flow and Nostro breaks
· Liaising with Middle Office or external customers re unclear instructions
· Confirm Collateral/Guarantee documentation is in line with the Facility documentation.
· Posting of pertinent transaction documentation to Eboni Portal for action by Platform
· Ensure that adhoc queries relating to deals are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. payment instructions, follow-up queries on payments etc)
Back office & Loans experience is a must.
Expereince supporting Front and Middle office from a Back office perspective.
Experience of Loans administrative functions
Ability to manage the functions, responsibilities and conflicts in relation to structured & complex deals
Ability to work under strong pressure and manage critical credit events
Experience in Loan Processing Systems
If this sounds of interest please contact me at