Analyst - Client Services - Surrey, United Kingdom,
Senior Analyst - Client Services
Permanent: £40,000 to £45,000
Surrey, South West London, Greater London
Client Services, Customer Services, Payments, SWIFT, MT103, MT202, CBS, CAPS, BACS, GMP, Spanish Speaking, Fluent Spanish, Bank, Banking, Financial Services
Financial Services organisation based in Surrey is seeking a Senior Analyst to join their Client Services Payments team on a permanent basis. You will have daily contact with clients, ensuring excellent services and advising clients on payment formats. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious firm within an expanding team. The ability to speak Spanish is of key interest to my client!
Permanent: £40,000 to £45,000 + Annual Bonus & Additional Benefits
- Previous experience working within client services, customer services or relationship management.
- You will have previous experience working within Financial Services with good knowledge of capital markets, investment banking, asset management or insurance.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of payment processes and SWIFT codes. (MT202 or MT103)
- CBS, CAPS, BACS, GMP
- Fluent is both English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Candidates will have a strong work ethic and able to work under pressure.
If you meet these requirements please apply now!