Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversion/KYC - Mancheter - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
The Global Account and Market Administration (GAMA) team is a client facing team that is responsible for opening and amending accounts for all our clients across EMEA. The team is made up of 40 plus individuals based in Manchester, with colleagues based across EMEA and in the US. We liaise with Clients, Relationship Managers and other internal areas to achieve this. The team is the focal point for ensuring accurate and timely set-up of all new and existing client accounts, markets and static data.
- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client / RM and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance to service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Develop a full understanding of an individual client's requirements in relation to the establishment of new accounts in order to complete the successful transition of new business.
- Widen knowledge of all areas of the Bank and of global markets in order to be able to efficiently resolve client queries and be able to add value to the client through this.
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
- Essential good IT skills including excel
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volumes tasks and priorities with excellent attention to detail and time management to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients and confidence to play a key role in delivering excellent service
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimum management supervision
- Language skills preferred but not essential (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch