Analyst, Private Debt - French Speaker - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- Support and work closely with credit analysts and Head of Private Debt
- Prepare and produce periodic reporting (fund valuation, internal Head Office reports, investor portfolio reports, etc)
- Responsible for administrative duties related to fund investments (drawdown requests, asset eligibility criteria, instructions to back-office for asset purchases and sales, etc)
- Responsible for Customer Due Diligence on-boarding of new investments
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly portfolio reviews with the Investment Committee.
- Input, analyse and monitor management accounts of the fund's assets
- Responsible for internal asset monitoring and ad-hoc spreadsheets
- French and English speaker
- Knowledge in finance or accounting
- Strong analytical skills, modelling skills appreciated
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills appreciated.
- Attention to detail, ambitious, autonomous, willing to learn
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Experience gained in a Bank, Accountancy firm, Asset Management company, CLO or similar institution appreciated