Analytics & Modelling Consultant - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Birmingham, to £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working within the Analytic Consulting group within EMEA you'll support the delivery of analytics solutions to clients across EMEA.
- Design and develop scorecards and decision support models for major banks, retailers, credit card issuers and other businesses in the region
- Develop application scorecards, behavioural scorecards and predictive models for clients throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa .
- Design and develop decision modelling and optimisation solutions
- Provide consulting services to clients on a range of analytics-based services
- You will have a mathematical or statistical degree at 2:1 or above (MSc / PhD would be desirable)
- Strong expertise in the use of data manipulation and analysis and proven experience with predictive model development, ideally within Financial Services.
- Excellent knowledge of scoring technology, methodologies and advanced statistical methods
- Familiarity with Java, C++ , SAS, SQL R or another object oriented programming language
- The ability to interpret data, identify trends and through analysis draw conclusions.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts and technical material to non-technical users
Please send your CV or call us on .