Analytics Lead - Data Science Product - London, United Kingdom,
Analytics Lead (Product/Data Science)
£90,000 - £110,000
Harnham have been exclusively retained by one of the UK's most exciting tech companies - a challenger bank with some very exciting growth plans for the next 2 years.
They're currently looking for a Product Analytics Lead to come in and spearhead this function, with the view to becoming Director of Product for the company in the near future.
They've achieved tremendous success in the market and are now investing heavily in analytics and data science; this role will be one of the key hires to help shape their future and improve their core range of products.
As the Product Analytics Lead you will be:
- Building and managing a newly formed team responsible for introducing data science and machine learning insights to their products
- Employing hypothesis tests and A/B experiments to improve the company's suite of products
- Identifying new opportunities and ways in which the company can make the most of their data
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- BSc or MSc in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.)
- Hands-on programming experience with Python and SQL
- Experience of working within a product-focused role
As the Product Analytics Lead, you could earn up to £100,000 + benefits (including options)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar positions please contact Mark Proud at Harnham.