Asset Care Manager - Barnsley, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, S70 1
Asset Care Manager - Barnsley
£45,000 - £55,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an Asset Care Manager based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Asset Care Manager will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to create and embed a proactive approach to asset management. The purpose of the team is to develop a comprehensive operations and maintenance plan that balances asset condition, cost, risk and performance for all interventions needed across their water and wastewater treatment works assets.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join an established company operating within a secure sector providing a key service. They have ambitious growth plans and will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
To be considered for this Asset Care Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- Significant technical knowledge and understanding of asset management principles and processes
- Experience of developing and implementing operational maintenance programmes and strategies; preferably water and/or wastewater treatment assets
- Understands asset risk measurement and management
- Experience of programme planning and budget management
- Considerable experience of team leadership and successfully coaching, training and developing others
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of challenging the status quo to drive sustainable performance improvements
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite...... click apply for full job details