Asset Data Manager - Cardiff, South Glamorgan, United Kingdom,
Asset Data Manager, my client are also interested in hearing from a Asset Data Specialists
Cardiff, ideal for those based in; South Wales, Newport or Swansea
Salary / Benefits:
£40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + excellent company benefits
Established within the water/utilities sector my client are a growing consultancy and now looking to increase the team size as they continue pushing to expand and offer their expertise in to additional sectors
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Ideally previous experience working in a consultancy or client side position
- Asset Data experience
- Utilities / Water / Gas sector experience
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Knowledge of the Water sector
- Great opportunity for a Asset Data Manager to join a growing consultancy.
- You will work with the consultancys client on water sector projects
- You should have asset data experience and skills ideally in utilities sector.
- South Wales based role
- Good package on offer
- You will support and lead the asset data team within our key client, and should have experience of delivering asset data in a form that will enable the client to make informed and effective decisions.
Full job description can be sent on request
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs...... click apply for full job details