Asset Finance Broker Manager - Midlands - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Asset Finance - Broker Manager - Midlands
My client is a leading, well-known, independent Asset Finance lender currently in growth phase. With strong financial backing and heavy investment, they have a real appetite to lend money and work closely with SMEs across all different sectors to help provide a fast, flexible and tailored solution suited each individual cashflow need.
They are now expanding the sales team further and are looking for an experienced Broker Manager to join the team to cover the Midlands (patch determined by your existing relationships). This is a completely new role for them and therefore existing successful Broker relationships will be passed on to this person to maintain and enhance as well as expected to build new relationships. You will also have a great Internal Broker Manager support team to assist you within your role.
The role of the Asset Finance Broker Manager: We're looking for an experienced, relationship focused, hard-working Asset Finance Broker Manager who will be happy working remotely. You will be responsible for driving new business opportunities through the broker channel by maintaining, enhancing and building relationships with finance brokers across the Midlands.
Requirements of the Asset Finance Broker Manager:
- Previous experience working within Asset Finance is essential, in particular dealing with hard assets
- Previous experience working in a Broker Manager role or dealing with brokers would be ideal although not a necessity
- Self-starter and hard-working
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Team working and strong stakeholder management skills
Responsibilities of the Asset Finance Broker Manager:
- To maintain and maximise existing and new broker relationships
- To meet agreed personal new business targets
- To handle all new business enquires professionally and diligently and within a timely manner.
- To build and manage professional introducer relationships and Broker relationships and act as their primary point of contact within the lender.
- Effectively manage sales and documentation process to make sure the customer experience is great
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets, including relationships with brokers and other introducers.
- Ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with standards and high levels of service are maintained to both internal and external customers.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic salary and earning potential
- Warm portfolio of Brokers for you to manage who are already passing business to the lender
- A leading, independent, growing business with real appetite to lend to the SME market
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills
- Opportunity to be the face of the Midlands on behalf of the lender