Asset Management - Relative Value Hedge Funds Senior Analyst - VP - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries.
- This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with 3-10 years of experience in the investment management industry with a demonstrated comprehension of and passion for global financial markets.
- The analyst must be able to work independently, will have exceptional communications skills (both written and verbal), and will be well-versed in financial concepts.
- Experience with and/or detailed understanding of quantitative strategies is essential.
- Direct trading experience is a strong plus, although not required; at a minimum the candidate will possess a thorough understanding of derivatives and the structure of financial markets.
- A natural curiosity, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and an extremely strong work ethic are essential requirements for success in this position.
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of alternative investments is a plus.