Asset Manager - Newport, Gwent, United Kingdom, NP108
Our client, based in South Wales , is currently recruiting for an Asset Manager on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the position is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in formulating asset management strategies and conducting options appraisals.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• D rive the delivery of an innovative and effective asset management service that ensures the optimum use of the Housing Association's property assets
• Responsibility for ensuring that asset management information is accurate, current and well maintained in order to support strategy development
• Make strategic decisions on stock (dis)investment programmes
• Proactively managing stock optimisation work across the property portfolio, including stock appraisals and viabilities, disposals and transfers, and estate/community enhancement plans
• Inform and proactively support the development and formulation of the Asset Management strategy and delivery plan
• Directly line manage a team of Assets Surveyors and Energy / Grants Surveyors
• Manage key contributions to the formulation and validation of planned WHQS and wider work programmes, budgets and component specifications
• Manage the delivery of planned property disposals and stock transfers arising from option appraisals and wider stock optimisation work
• Provide key contributions towards the development and delivery of a Carbon Reduction strategy and plan with innovative solutions
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
• Strategic asset management
• Options and stock appraisals
• Component lifecycle costing
• 37 hours per week
• Flexible/Remote working available
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 02920-.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don' t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £ 50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!..... click apply for full job details