Asset Transfer Co-ordinator / Investment Operation Support - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- Construct and implement asset transfer / transition strategies with a strong emphasis on risk management and cost reduction
- Produce/review necessary transition documentation
- Calculate, instruct and monitor the necessary transitions to implement client activities
- Co-ordinate relevant stakeholders, including our clients and their advisors, investment managers and administrators.
- Close interaction with internal dealing, investment and sales teams.
- Project management: provide a central point of contact throughout an activity and deliver first class client experience.
- Report on activities undertaken.