Assistant Finance Manager - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Salary: 45.000£ per annum
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for an Assistant Finance Manager to join a multi-sector, serviced business. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider.
The Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible of supporting designated operations, managing financial operations and guiding finance assistants in their day to day work in order to support their development.
- Redaction of monthly balance sheet review and creation of monthly business reports.
- Preparing analysis of forecasts and budgets highlighting key points.
- Participate in clients meeting.
- Work along with the operational team in order to prepare forecasts and budgets that are reflective of the UK guidelines.
- Training the operational team and help them understand and improve their financial performance.
- Review the forecasting process along with the operational director.
- Redaction of client reports prior to meeting.
The successful candidate for the Assistant Finance Manager position will have the following competences:
- Excellent communication skills are a MUST.
- A 'Can-do' attitude.
- Experience in commercial judgement.
- Excellent management skills.
- Professional finance qualification.
- Proven experience with a multi-site contracting business.
- Applicable analytical and system skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Natanya at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application