Assistant Manager - Wealth & Investment - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
My client is a well-established and highly regarded wealth management firm, with impressive modern offices based in Liverpool city centre. With exciting growth plans in place, this forward thinking company are looking for an experienced investment candidate to join their investment administration department as an Assistant Manager.
Reporting into Senior Management, this role will involve leading and motivating a team, assessing and improving processes, collating MI and completing staff appraisals.
This is a rare opportunity on the market for a highly experienced investment operations candidate to join a successful firm on a permanent basis, with the offer of a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. In order to successfully fill this position, you must have proven experience from the investment management industry, with a keen interest in developing your career further within a managerial role.
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Manager:
- Reporting into the Department Manager and providing ongoing support to senior management
- Leading the team, providing support and training on a regular basis
- Completing staff appraisals
- Assessing team processes and highlighting areas for improvement
- Escalate all transfers that exceed the department service standard and produce detailed reports for all Branches, Senior Management & External Parties (IFA's) confirming actions taken and expected resolution.
- Collate management information, identify areas of risk and suggest ways to limit exposure to the business and through improvements monitor progress and success.
- Document procedures across the department and other areas which are impacted by the Transfers Team, in a format that is easily interpreted by others
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from investment operations
- You will hold the IOC qualification or be willing to complete the qualification
- Proven leadership, organisational and planning skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to prioritise work loads
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced investment operations candidate to join a leading wealth management firm on a permanent basis. Alongside a competitive salary, my client can offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension scheme and many more!
If you have all of the above requirements for the Assistant Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.