Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
Our established banking client has recently been acquired and rebranded and is continuing their exciting journey to grow and diversify the business throughout the UK.
For over sixty years, they've put the customer at the centre of their business, helping them to realise their ambitions.
As they continue their journey to be a recognised bank for enterprising business owners and a refreshing and responsive alternative to the mainstream clearing banks, this could be your opportunity to join them and realise your own ambitions.
The Bank supports its customers, communities and people to prosper and grow through their core business areas of Property, Business, Commercial and Private Banking plus Mortgages and Savings.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our clients established Real Estate Finance team in Manchester. It's a varied and challenging role proactively supporting a team of managers to analyse property investment and development proposals including all financial and non-financial information as part of the assessment process. The main focus of the role will be:
- Completing credit advance proposals for approval with financial and non-financial information analysis including security collateral, financial commitments schedule, narrative, balance sheet analysis etc.
- Supporting the management team in the ongoing management and review of customer facilities
- Contacting customers to obtain relevant information in respect of credit applications and annual reviews as required
- Developing an understanding of the Bank's products and services. Identifying and introducing sales opportunities
- Ensuring that KYC procedures including the requirements for periodic reviews in accordance with the AML framework on all customer connections are maintained and recorded in accordance with AML policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar real estate / property finance banking environment:
- Accurate, detailed in approach with a solid commercial understanding, including associated risks
- Hardworking, positive and enthusiastic with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships and participate willingly with both colleagues, customers and prospective customers alike
- Must have banking experience, writing credit applications and annual reviews on a daily basis. Deals vary from £500k-£25million including commercial investment, investment buy to lets and development loans.
Salary and benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £43,000 per annum
- Generous non contributory pension
- Annual 4% cash allowance
- Healthcare and Life Cover
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Various other benefits
With the banks continued expansion and diversification programme, career opportunities are there for the taking.