Assistant Relationship Manager - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client, a well-known provider of Commercial Finance is looking to employ a passionate, driven and organised candidate in an Assistant Relationship Manager position.
The role will involve supporting a Relationship Manager in the management and monitoring of a portfolio of clients with finance facilities; monitoring the day to day running of the portfolio, managing the ledgers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring all documentation is in place.
- Have thorough understanding of the businesses within the portfolio.
- Actively manage daily workloads as noted
o Client payment requests
o Upload of invoices/credits
o Raising paperwork when required for High Involvements, Credit Limits and Overpayments.
- Review client bank statements when received - highlighting any issues or concerns for the RM (HMRC and Direct Payments)
- Deal with client/customer queries.
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding any issues which may arise
- Communicate regularly with RM and MD with regards any client issues
- Review & notify RM of any changes as per Experian monitoring for both clients and debtors
- Applying for credit protection and monitoring external facilities
- Basic understanding of word/excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to varying workloads
- Good time management skills
- ABFA Foundation and Certificate course
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.