Associate - Capital Markets - London, United Kingdom,
60K + share options
Talentedge are proud to be partnering with one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses in the UK. My client provides an industry leading lending platform having a strong international presence with an ever-growing offering.
Owing to their huge success in the market, my client is expanding their Capital Markets team and are seeking an Associate to join them. They have created a fun, energetic and entrepreneurial work culture where fast-track progression is encouraged.
You'll be great for this role if you're currently working in practice and looking to make your first industry move or if you're currently working on a Fund.
• Full ownership of the operational processes of the Fund including hedging, fund reporting and running the monthly NAV process
• Managing multiple bank accounts whilst analysing liquidity contribution
• Managing outsourced processes including tax, audit, VAT & treasurers
• Bi-annual and annual statutory reporting providing financial statements for the Fund
• Creating cash flow analysis and modelling allowing strategic support and decision making
• Business partnering with key departments within the business (Finance, Product, Risk, Legal etc.)
• ACA/ACCA qualified with 2yrs PQE
• Experience working within a fund is essential (Financial Services experience desired)
• Must be a confident, challenging and credible individual with the ability to influence challenging stakeholders
• Essential to be a quick learner who can work both collaboratively and autonomously