Associate - Corporate & Private Clients, Trust and Fiduciary Services: - London, United Kingdom,
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Trust and Corporate Services provider based in London. This is a great opportunity for anyone with Fiduciary and Corporate Services experience who is now looking for a role and company that provides a stimulating career path.
To assist and support Managers/Directors in managing of a portfolio of clients and support the team with the daily administration of a mixed portfolio of corporate clients, trusts and private individuals (high net worth and ultra-high net worth).
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure client companies are run efficiently and effectively and that all relevant filing and transaction deadlines are met and suppliers' invoices are settled on a timely basis.
- Assisting with bank accounts opening for client companies, maintain and monitor the relevant accounts, input bank transfer instructions on the online banking system and maintain accurate filing of all relevant paperwork, as well as records of all transactions.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner (by telephone, letter and email) ensuring that all clients' instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and promptly, and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and cost.
- Liaising with suppliers, accountants, auditors, bankers and other third parties on the clients' behalf to ensure the successful running of the clients' day-to-day ordinary businesses.
- Help ensuring that files are compliant with current money laundering regulations, conduct ongoing client contact to ensure that the customer due diligence information requested is received within a reasonable time frame.
- Keeping client files up to date and in good order, ensuring that the client companies are kept in good standing.
Excellent remuneration and package details on offer.