Associate - Corporate & Private Clients - London, United Kingdom,
- Supporting the Manager with the managing of a portfolio of clients and support the team with the daily administration of a mixed portfolio of corporate clients, trusts and private individuals (high net worth and ultra-high net worth).
- Supporting Managers and Directors with new prospects, business proposals and successful on-boarding of new clients.
- Supporting the Manager as to ensure client companies are run efficiently and effectively and that all relevant filing and transaction deadlines are met and suppliers' invoices are settled on a timely basis.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner (by telephone, letter and email) ensuring that all clients' instructions are interpreted precisely, responded to correctly and promptly, and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and cost.
- Liaising with suppliers, accountants, auditors, bankers and other third parties on the clients' behalf to ensure the successful running of the clients' day-to-day ordinary businesses.
- Keeping client files up to date and in good order, ensuring that the client companies are kept in good standing.
- Help ensuring that files are compliant with current money laundering regulations, conduct ongoing client contact to ensure that the customer due diligence information requested is received within a reasonable time frame.
- Assisting with bank accounts opening for client companies, maintain and monitor the relevant accounts, input bank transfer instructions on the online banking system and maintain accurate filing of all relevant paperwork, as well as records of all transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - foreign languages would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Highly organised, with the ability to understand the needs of the client and match those needs to the provision of an exceptional service
- Ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time
- Experience of working independently, with the ability to maintain self-motivation and be consistently pro-active