Associate (Corporate & Private Clients), London - London, United Kingdom,
To assist and support Managers/Directors in the daily running, coordination and administration of a client portfolio of global mandates.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has experience in working in different jurisdictions, ideally within Trust and Corporate Services.
You will be joining a dedicated team assisting medium to large corporate clients whose operations span over numerous jurisdictions including the UK, and who have engaged with the London office for the coordination of all services to be rendered to their entities worldwide.
- Assisting with the running, coordination and administration of a portfolio of global clients considered to be key accounts for the company
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis in a professional manner ensuring that all clients' requests / queries are handled appropriately, ensuring clients are kept regularly informed of progress and costs
- Liaising with offices worldwide and partners on a daily basis to oversee the client entities' operations, as well as facilitating the provision of all services at a local level where relevant
- Liaising with suppliers, accountants, auditors, lawyers, bankers and any other third parties on clients' behalf on a daily basis
- Assisting in the set-up of UK and offshore companies to support the global clients' international expansion aspirations.