Associate, Healthcare M&A - global investment bank - London, United Kingdom,
This a successful and stable Healthcare practice with impressive credentials and they are keen to speak to Healthcare & Life Science M&A professionals. They offer an established structure, live deals and covers the entire Healthcare universe.
The ideal candidate will be a Healthcare corporate finance specialist and will already be working in an investment bank, well-regarded boutique or a Big 4 M&A team.
- Typical work includes a mix of client coverage and execution including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyouts
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- A proven background in Corporate Finance from a bank/ boutique advisory firm
- Previous experience in Healthcare sector is strongly desired
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc )
- Experience in buy-side and sell-side M&A
- Project management: ability to manage teams to deliver to client needs
- Strong communications skills: ability to interact confidently with banking professionals and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis
- Team work: experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines