Associate, Private Clients - Wealth Management and Family Office Servi - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An opportunity has arisen within a global wealth management and family office services company based in London. The role will be working within the Private Wealth team in London and will also work closely with other offices in different jurisdictions.
- Prepare opinions on a range of UK and international tax matters, with an emphasis on the taxation of non-UK domiciled individuals.
- Advise on the establishment and operation of trust and corporate structures for wealth planning purposes in conjunction with company's fiduciary offices and external providers.
- Assisting and advising colleagues in other offices with ongoing and ad-hoc projects involving UK and international tax, private client, and regulatory issues.
- Prepare Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and related documentation for high-net worth individuals.
The Successful Candidate:
- If you are a solicitor admitted in the UK or a commonwealth territory, or have another relevant tax or private client qualified such as ACA, CTA, ADIT, or STEP.
- Have two to three years' relevant post-qualification experience in the taxation of non-UK domiciled individuals.
- Candidates with a more general tax or private client background will also be considered.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting concepts.