Associate Consultant - DC - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
It's a strange event, leaving participants in the awkward position of having to buy gifts for people you don't really know, like Barry in IT, why do I always get Barry?
Sometimes the jobs market can feel a bit like Secret Santa, leaving you no choice, devoid of opportunities, a little lost and stuck with that strange guy in IT.
Well not this Christmas Barry!
We have an opportunity at a leading employee benefits consultancy in Manchester. They have a reputation of providing excellent progression opportunities, market leading salaries, solid work life balance and outstanding employee satisfaction feedback.
They have an opening for an Associate Consultant within their developing team. You will be an integral member, with you position highly important to the effectiveness of the business. The role places you in a position that provides you will great exposure to the senior members of the organisation, offering you opportunities to both shine and progress.
Duties are varied however they are likely to include the following:
- To support other members of the DC Consulting practice initially with a view to building your own portfolio of clients.
- Agree and achieve KPIs and objectives with the Senior Consultant DC Consulting and report as appropriate.
- Action and complete all assigned client portfolio activities in a timely manner.
- Respond to all client portfolio queries.
- Assist all portfolio clients with the development of their DC Consulting strategy.
- Attend and actively participate in the monthly DC Consulting team and bi-annual strategy meetings of the DC Consulting practice.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the DC Consulting practice, and other key employees within Employee Benefits
This is a chance to work in a market leading company providing dynamic solutions to the industry. Its rarer then you think.
This is only the tip of the ice berg, if you think this job matches your aspirations, please get in touch for more information.