Associate Consultant - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
IDEX Consulting are supporting a global pensions and benefits practice in the search for an Associate Consultant to join their growing team in Birmingham. The successful applicant will be supporting on complex group personal/DC contract-based pensions arrangements; acting as a first port of call for an existing portfolio of clients, whilst providing member presentations, market reviews, 1-2-1s and handing all communications.
This role would be best suited to someone with a strong level of DC pensions knowledge, with a long-term interest in pursuing a career within pensions and benefits consulting.
- Managing and developing the relationship with a portfolio of clients and prospects
- Overseeing the proficient delivery of project integration, using providers to assist
- Liaising with clients to provide broad oversight on recommendations or changes to service
- Support on proposal development and recommendation for other consulting areas
- Proactively manage existing relationships to ensure service delivery is of the highest standard
- Grow your knowledge of the market on a technical level to advance your career within client-facing consultancy
What we're searching for
- Good level of technical understanding of group personal/DC contract-based pensions, preferably undertaking or achieved qualifications from the pensions management institute
- Experience of assisting with client relationship management or development
- Resourceful with strong project management capabilities and able to work at pace to deliver on client needs
- Strives for high standards of service delivery
- Willingness to assist across other project and consulting areas and willing to grow and enhance technical knowledge
Starting salary of £30,000-£35,000 alongside learning and development opportunities, company pension and benefits plan.