Associate Director - Corporate Banking - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Title: Associate Director
Sector: Corporate/Structured Finance
Salary (depending on experience) up to £55k + Package + Great Bonus Potential
We are currently working with one of our major clients who have an opportunity within their corporate and structured finance team. They are keen to bring on board a talented individual who can help them grow their existing market share & build on their strong platform for growth. by working closely with corporate businesses to win new deals.
Overall Job Purpose
You will structure a wide range of transactions in the mid-market, across a variety of sectors and on a sole bank or club bank basis.
You will have a strong analytical background with the ability to work with senior stakeholders in the business.
- A proven track record with a background in corporate banking, Accountancy or corporate finance.
- Experience of structuring debt transactions.
- Proactive approach to winning new business.
- Personal and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills around lending, credit and risk awareness
- Strong negotiation skills
For further details or to apply please contact:
Consultant: Jon Postlethwaite