Associate Partner/Account Dir – Financial Services (Capital Markets) - London, United Kingdom,
£60 - £70k plus package / Bonus
We are proud to be working with an award-winning international business communications consultancy, they help support businesses with improved reputation as well as helping them influence and engage better with their audiences.
They help break the mould and improve areas by initiating difficult audiences by analysing insights, story boards and innovative means of delivery.
Operating across 5 continents with over 375 plus staff, so being worldwide offers great scope to work internationally.
Outstanding track record of award wins and recognition in our industry:
* PR Week Global Awards International Agency of the Year 2018 and 2017
* PR Week Best Places to Work - ranked among top three Large Agencies for four of the last five years (Gold - 2018, silver - 2017 and 2015, bronze - 2014
* London Stock Exchange '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' 2018
* CIPR Excellence Awards Outstanding Large Consultancy of the Year 2018
* EMEA SABRE Awards Corporate Consultancy of the Year 2017
* PRCA National Awards Large Consultancy of the Year 2016 and 2017
* PRCA City & Financial Awards City Agency of the Year 2016 and 2017
* PR Week Highly Commended Large Consultancy of the Year 2017
* Corporate and Financial Awards Best PR/IR Consultancy 2016
Reporting to the Head of Financial Services, the role will see the successful candidate be part of a team focusing on a portfolio of circa 6-8 clients.
High quality client base offering the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of briefs including:
Financial calendar activity, IPO transactions, M&A, Restructurings, Strategic positioning and corporate profile raising, Issues & crisis management.
Opportunity to work across a wider set of corporate/reputation management briefs subject to experience and appetite
You will be working with a client base spanning a broad range of subsectors including insurance, consumer finance, wealth management, alternative finance and debt management
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day client activity, providing strategic counsel and managing the relationship with key client stakeholders. You will be supported by a team of high-quality Executives and be responsible for delivering consistent quality control management over all client activities. You will be required to demonstrate commercial awareness, including understanding of service level against fee income. You should have comprehensive knowledge of financial communications and regulatory best practice. The successful candidate will be representing our client at relevant industry forums, conferences and seminars. You should expect to be enthusiastic about participating in marketing and winning new business.
* Builds proactive and positive relationships with clients at all levels
* Delivers consistent quality control management over all client activities
* Runs client meetings in absence of senior colleagues
* Start to generate own new business leads
* Pitches other parts of the Group to clients where appropriate
* Well-developed networking and relationship-building skills
* Well-developed crisis management consultancy skills
* Accomplished presentation skills
* Able to manage a high profile, price sensitive media situation
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial statements
* Increasing understanding of transactions
* Good relationships with sector and business journalists
* Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory best practice
* Establishing network of broker and new business contacts
* Good relationships with analyst community