Associate/VP Equity Derivatives Flow Sales Desk - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading provider of financial services.
- This is a primary Sales producing role within GELP Sales with responsibility to generate client revenue and actively develop, on-board and monetise key institutional client relationships, across Real Money accounts such as Asset Managers, Pensions and Insurance companies as well as other client segments as required.
- Pricing of equity derivatives transactions using in-house pricing and desk tools, liaising with the GELP Sales teams, Structuring and Trading teams.
- Preparation of trade documentation, client pitches, content and trade ideas and client service for EM EA clients
- Primary asset classes of focus are Equity with some FX/Rates/Commodities and structured credit products
- Coordinate with other members of the GELP EMEA sales team to share trade ideas, successful trades and leverage client relationships across all GELP regions and across the Capital Markets floor;
- Handle client on-boarding requirements (KYC, KYD, AML, ISDA negotiating etc).
- Follow all frameworks and processes existing in GELP and CM
- Liaison and collaborate with the GE Cash equities Sales/Trading teams
- Educated to a university degree level
- Strong financial knowledge background
- Strong previous direct EQD flow experience in a Sales coverage and production role
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Numerically and analytically strong
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Strong excel, PowerPoint and programming skills
- Knowledge of antimoney laundering, KYC, KYD procedures
- Thorough knowledge of Equity, Commodity, FX, Rates derivatives products