B Host - Banking Adviser - with a twist! - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
B Host - B Works Manchester
Salary £17,500 - £20,000 DOE, plus package
Permanent - Full Time roles available
B Works is now open in Manchester bringing with it a revolutionary approach to money.
B is unlike any bank you have known before. We don't think like a bank, act like a bank or talk like a bank. More importantly, this means we don't hire like a bank, either.
We are creating a space like no other on the high street. A place where you can learn, work, socialise, create and yes, bank.
From digital skills training to co-working facilities and rotating showcases of some of our most exciting customers and local artists all underpinned by an innovative banking experience, we are building a space that helps customers be all they can be.
B part of it.
A world-class community needs a world-class team at its heart and that is exactly what we are looking to build. This is an opportunity for you to take on more than a job. It's a chance to be at the heart of a new entrepreneurial and creative community in Manchester. A place for you to learn and work.
What matters to us isn't the number of years you have working in a bank (you can have a grand total of 0 years' experience for all we care), but who you are.
If you wake up every morning keen to learn something new - we want you. If you care more about solving problems than selling products - we want you. If you've pursued something you believe (whether it's paid off or not) - we want you. If you want to build an amazing community in this beautiful city - we want you.
The banking? Don't worry, we can show you the ropes. We've been doing it for over 150 years.
B on it.
In return for bringing your whole self to work, we'll train you, encourage you and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable connections, learn invaluable lessons and advance your life, whether you want a career with us or to start a business of your own, you can do both right at the heart of our space.
As a B Host your role will be to provide excellent customer experience and be our product expert, focussing on quality conversations to identify needs and connecting customers with specialists within the space. From assisting with technical support issues on the app to completing requests and identifying additional ways you can help, you'll be the first port of call whenever our customers need some guidance.
It's essential you have:
- Previous and proven customer service experience.
- Have a passion for technology & providing great customer experience. Can't see your phone screensaver for apps? Like service that's simple and friendly? Us too!
- Be able to put yourself in the customers shoes and be their voice so we can make sure our service is the best it can be.
- Be able to communicate clearly with customers and colleagues. No jargon here.
- Be adaptable, learn quickly, and focus on solutions. All within an exciting new team.
- Be comfortable with technology and maybe even have worked with digital products before.
We would like you to have:
- An interest in people and building rapport quickly, which you can deliver in a professional manner
- An interest in the local business community, perhaps with your own business idea you'd like to develop
Hours of work:
Full Time (35 hours) roles available,
Shifts between 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday, eg 8am-4pm Or 12pm - 8pm.
You can select your availability when completing our application form; please be as flexible as possible, full time and part time roles will include working weekends on a rotational basis.
We'll look after you with:
A Competitive salary plus opportunity to earn bonus
U Benefits is our reward package that reflects the unique culture that we have here at CYBG. It is an integral part of our commitment to you, recognising the diversity of colleagues and empowering you to make the benefit choices that are right for you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata if part time) plus you can buy more.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Total Pension! Enabling you to save a regular amount towards your retirement
- Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Wellness Account is an on demand fully flexible benefit which you control; This benefit provides reimbursement towards the cost of your wellness choices
If this sounds like a role for you, then please click the link below to apply
To note: If we offer you the job and you accept you'll be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as provide 3 years' worth of references.
At CYBG, inclusion is at the heart of our culture. It's written into our values. As part of our inclusion strategy, we want to build a truly inclusive culture, where every colleague and customer feels they belong and our recruitment process reflects this approach.