BA/PM - Trader Mandate & EBA Outsourcing - London, United Kingdom,
The roles will be part of the GM Controls EMEA and Regional COO team. The team consists of 8 people based in London focused on providing support to GM Management, particularly FO sales
and trading management, to help interpret and implement the various risk, control and conduct initiatives and regulatoryrelated policies and procedures required to maintain the banks position and reputation. The candidate will participate to drive a central utility across 1st Line business divisions that manages the overall controls environment, monitoring activity and effectiveness.
- Develop a sound understanding of the enhancements required to trader mandates (to enrich the existing mandates/complete rollout of LE mandates).
- Align outsourcing governance with the recently published EBA guidelines.
- Work with individuals across the organization to understand the current trader mandate/outsourcing governance arrangements. This will include with all levels and in US/EMEMA and APAC locations.
- Effectively presenting information needed to facilitate decision-making and update key stakeholders. This will include key governance forums such as the Global markets Controls Committee.
- Working with technical teams, business users, support teams to determine solutions
- Flexibly integrate additional requirements as new data emerges in either the outsourcing or the trader mandate arenas.
Whilst experience in with either the delivery of a trader mandate program or previous exposure to outsourcing relationships would be ideal, we would expect candidates to display the following attributes:
- Experience within either a Compliance, Ops risk or control/regulatory or change focused COO role in an investment bank
- A background in Global Markets and Investment Banking products
- A proactive results driven approach.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and challenges simultaneously
- A proven record in partnering with senior business executives
- Ability to lead people, gain consensus and deliver on complex initiatives
- Global experience with an ability to work across global teams and understand regional complexities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003