BANKING SETTLEMENTS OFFICER - CHESHIRE - 12 MO FTC - Cheshire, United Kingdom,
We are currently recruiting for a growing banking group on behalf of their office located in Cheshire. They are looking to recruit a Settlements Officer to join their team. The role will require you to process all associated tasks for the settlement of all UK and International trades, ensuring regulatory and trustee obligations are consistently met. To apply for this role candidates must have prior banking experience, preferably within payments, or have recently graduated with a finance-related degree.
Duties will include:
- Process payments (SWIFT, CHAPS & BACS)
- Carrying out payment investigations
- Manage own workflow to ensure deadlines are met within internal Service Levels and risk managed
- Escalate problems and issues for resolution to senior team members where necessary
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders ensuring a high level of satisfaction
- Maintain effective controls on all aspects of Settlements Services processing
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.