Banking & FInance Lawyer - London, United Kingdom,
An elite Top 50 law firm serving leading financial institutions and governments worldwide are looking for a talented, entrepreneurial Banking & Finance Associate to join their prestigious firm. You will have 2-6 years PQE and will be an exciting, dynamic lawyer that sets the bar high above the rest with aspirations to make Partner in the future.
Operating in a class of their own from locations all around the globe, they have invested heavily in building a full-service top-tier organisation. Their clients include some of the world's key financial institutions and their strengths in handling complex cross-border work are unrivalled.
It's not just about how good they are. They hold their people, their clients and their values in the highest regard. Diversity, and valuing not only their clients but also the people within the organisation is what makes them different.
The lawyers at this firm are diverse, enterprising, collaborative and committed to delivering the highest level of service. Diversity is a core value of the firm and this has been recognised with numerous awards and rankings around the world.
This will be based in their beautiful City of London office, joining as an Associate within the Banking team.
In addition to strong academics, you will possess the drive and determination needed to succeed in a fast-paced practice. You will be adept at handling the legal intricacies of large scale transactions, will be excited by the turbulent and rewarding nature of deal making and wont be daunted by hard work.
This will be a hugely rewarding role, offering outstanding products to clients and the opportunity to work alongside leading partners and practitioners.
- will be supporting the firms M&A, Capital Markets and Project Finance Groups therefore you should be comfortable managing a complex workload and consistently meeting deadlines. Your core responsibilities involve vital contractual work including editing passes on ancillary documentation ensuring accuracy and linguistic precision and be able to flawlessly analyse highly technical documents.
- Good academic background with minimum 2:1 degree
- 2-6 years PQE Qualified Banking & Finance Associate
- Extensive experience acting for top tier lenders and sponsors in connection with cross-border leveraged finance transactions
- Experience with a comparable international firm
- Good understanding of risks and issues involved in cross-border transactions and must have excellent drafting skills
- Strong time management, ability to remain calm under pressure juggling multiple projects
- Must have outstanding communication and negotiation skills.